# House fire
Firefighters Respond to House Fire in Elmwood Park, Illinois
In the early hours of Thursday morning, firefighters from the Elmwood Park Fire Department were called to the scene of a house fire in the quiet suburban neighborhood of Elmwood Park, Illinois. The blaze, which took place in the 2900-block of North 73rd Court, required a swift and coordinated response from local first responders.
Medford House Fire: One Hospitalized, Cats Missing in Morning Blaze
A residential fire in Medford, Massachusetts, has left one person hospitalized and three cats missing, casting a pall over the community. The blaze, which erupted on Tuesday morning at a home on 82 Greenleaf Avenue, drew a significant emergency response, disrupting local traffic and alarming residents.
One Dead Following a House Explosion and Fire in South St. Paul
SOUTH ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA - Around 6:18 AM on Thursday, November 30, 2023, the South Metro Fire Department was dispatched to a home at 1221 9th Avenue South in South St Paul, Minnesota, after several reports came in for a home that exploded.
House Fire in South Bend: Prompt Response by Firefighters, One Person Hospitalized
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — On Wednesday afternoon, the South Bend Fire Department swiftly responded to a house fire in the 1,000 block of Van Buren Street, situated in the Near Northwest Neighborhood. The incident prompted firefighters to take immediate action to contain the blaze and ensure the safety of the residents.
Investigation Underway for Fatal Thanksgiving House Fire in Franklin Township
A tragic house fire on Thanksgiving in Franklin Township, New Jersey, which resulted in a fatality, is currently under investigation by authorities. The fire occurred on Thursday, Nov. 23, at around 11:49 p.m. on Amwell Road. Upon arrival, Franklin Township Firefighters and Police found the single-family home fully engulfed in flames. After extinguishing the fire, the remains of one individual were discovered, according to Somerset County Prosecutor John P. McDonald and other officials.
a Florida Mother Found Stabbed, Baby Killed in House Fire
a Florida community is left reeling after a mother was found brutally stabbed to death, a baby tragically killed in a house fire, and two children left injured. The suspect in these devastating incidents has been charged, leaving many shocked and grieving for the senseless loss.
Dog's Life Lost in House Fire, 2 Teens Hospitalized in Florida
STUART, Florida — A devastating house fire in Martin County has left a community in shock as it claimed the life of a beloved family pet and landed two teenagers in the hospital, according to a statement from the Martin County Sheriff's Office.
Man Succumbs to Injuries in Fatal House Fire
In Oak Lawn, Illinois, a tragic incident unfolded as a 54-year-old man succumbed to injuries sustained in a fire that broke out last Saturday in the 9300 block of South 69th Court.
Fire Destroys Home in Bristol, New Hampshire
In a tragic incident, a home in Bristol, New Hampshire, was completely destroyed by a fire that broke out over the weekend. The incident unfolded in the early hours of Sunday on Pine Street, leaving the local community in shock. Firefighters battled the blaze for over three hours, and while the property was reduced to ashes, there were no reported injuries. Here, we delve into the details of this unfortunate event.
Two alarm fire leaves 26 people and several pets homeless in Bridgeport Ct today.
BRIDGEPORT, CT - At approximately 10:45am on November 14, 2023, the Bridgeport Fire Department received several calls for an apartment fire near Lafayette and Atlantic Streets. First companies on scene found an occupied 3-story wood frame with heavy smoke and fire showing from the front of the 3rd floor of 286 Lafayette Street. One of many occupants was a handicapped woman on the 2nd floor that firefighters assisted from the building. Many pets were also reported injured and rescued from the blaze. Members from Engine 1 rescued one of the dogs. A 2nd alarm was struck early in the fire due to occupancy and heavy winds fueling the fire. In all, the fire would involve 2 floors, and would leave 26 residents and several pets homeless. One person was transported to the hospital and the Red Cross was called in to help with placement of the residents. The fire is under investigation at this time.
Family that lost everything in house fire needs help
When a resident or family need our help, as a community we bind together, and try to help them. Now we have a family that needs our assistance. If you can help, please reach out to them, and as what you can do to help them.
Tragic House Fire Claims 3 Generations
Crown Heights, Brooklyn - Three fatalities were confirmed by the NYPD on Sunday morning following a tragic house fire in Brooklyn. The fire broke out at 242 Albany Avenue in Crown Heights, where a number of other residents managed to flee the fierce flames.
Heavy Fire, Smoke Erupts From Cedarhurst Home
CEDARHURST, NEW YORK - First responders rushed to Arbuckle Avenue on Monday afternoon after heavy smoke and flames were seen coming from a house on the residential block, prompting a 2-alarm fire response.
Firefighters save family's pet rabbit from overnight house fire
On Thursday, November 9th, 2023, at approximately 8:41 PM, Marina Police and fire units swiftly responded to a distress call reporting a structure fire on the 3000 block of Sunset Avenue. The caller informed emergency services that an apartment was ablaze, with visible smoke and flames. The first alarm drew a collaborative effort from various firefighting units, including Marina Fire, Presidio of Monterey Fire, Monterey Regional Fire Protection District, North Monterey County Fire Protection District, Seaside Fire Department, and Greenfield Fire Department.
Smoke alarms save family's life in overnight house fire, but their two dogs perish in major blaze
In the early hours of November 8th, the Kern County Fire Department received reports of a residential structure engulfed in smoke. The Emergency Communications Center relayed multiple reports of heavy smoke coming from the dispatch address, prompting the call to be swiftly upgraded to a "Reinforced Structure Fire" response.
Canine Hero Saves Family from Fire
November 7, 2023, CHATTANOOGA, TN - In an early morning turn of events on November 7, 2023, a family dog named Jack became a hero by saving his household from a potentially fatal fire in Chattanooga's East Lake neighborhood.
Working smoke alarms saved a California family of eight in overnight house fire, firefighters say
In the early hours of November 7, 2023, the Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety sprang into action to respond to a distressing 9-1-1 call, reporting a residential fire at the 900 block of Dorine Ave.
Special-needs teen killed in Bronx house fire hours before her 14th birthday
November 4, 2023 - Bronx, N.Y. In a heartbreaking incident on Saturday, a devastating fire claimed the life of a 12-year-old girl in the Bronx. Over 50 firefighters rushed to the scene on Boyd Avenue after receiving a 911 call around 4:20 p.m., according to the FDNY spokesperson.
Victim found with Gun Shot in Sacramento House Fire
A tragic incident unfolded in Sacramento as a man, identified as 65-year-old Mike Plog, was discovered dead in a burning home on Del Norte Boulevard. However, it was discovered that he had sustained a gunshot wound, raising suspicions of foul play. This article delves into the details of the incident, the victim, and the ongoing investigation.
Tragic Fire Claims Lives of Three Family Members in Fort Fairfield
FORT FAIRFIELD - Early in the morning on November 2, 2023, tragedy struck at 85 Riverside Avenue. The Houlton Regional Communications Center was alerted to a fire at approximately 2:05 a.m. and the Fort Fairfield Fire Department was dispatched immediately.