Win the First Ever Anti-Spill Beer Device You Didn’t Know You Needed

Wanna hear a surprising fact? 15% of Americans say they never spill their beer! Buzz60’s Maria Mercedes Galuppo has a solution for the other 85%.

Comments / 0

Published by

ZMG Buzz 60 from Video Elephant

Los Angeles, CA
4587 followers

More from ZMG Buzz 60 Videos (VE)

Comments / 0