Making quality and sensible decisions is one of the most critical abilities you will need in life. All of us make decisions. Some individuals make poor/irrational decisions, while others make average/survival decisions. However, very few people make clever, progressive, and life-enhancing decisions. Every day, the average adult makes over 35,000 deliberate decisions. Now, each decision has both positive and negative implications. Friends, decisions are a make-or-break situation. The quality of your decisions determines the quality of your life in the end. So, what are some characteristics of intelligent selections of high quality?
1. Quality and intelligent decisions are made with proactive courage and bravery rather than reactive fear or shyness. The difference between survival and success is this.
2. Hunter timeliness is considered while making quality and intelligent decisions. You will miss it if you are quick. You still miss it because you are too slow.
3. Quality and intelligent decisions are made in accordance with a clear vision or as an afterthought to achieve more than you anticipated in your goal.
4. Negotiating the best deals in all your interactions and transactions leads to quality and intelligent choices.
5. Making quality and intelligent decisions requires a clear mind at all times. Whatever your emotions, you must always make decisions that are rational and consistent with your principles.
6. A possibility mindset leads to quality and intelligent decisions. There is always a way to get what you want, no matter how stuck you are.
7. Quality and intelligent decisions are made in a variety of situations. You will make quality, intelligent choices in big things if you practice making quality, intelligent choices in small things.