Located just an hour drive from the city of Naples, Italy, there’s Positano. Being a perfect Italian getaway, Positano is a true gem and it is a perfect destination for both- family holidays and a couple's escape.
Nestled amongst the dreamy cliffs of Amalfi coast, Positano attracts travellers from all around the world and that’s thanks to it’s spectacular location, luxury hotels and dreamy beaches bordered with colorful umbrellas and enchanting restaurants.
But where to stay when voyaging across the breathtaking coast of Amalfi? These hotels are the ones to book if you want your staycation to be unforgettable.
1. La Sirenuse- The most iconic Positano’s luxury hotel, attracting travellers with its high-end amenities and the spectacular location overlooking Spiaggia Grande and the hills.
Prices begin at $2000/night
2. Villa Franca Positano- Belonging to Small Luxury Hotels group, Villa Franca is located right in the heart of the town and provides top culinary and stay experiences. And, wait, it has a rooftop swimming pool too!
Prices begin at $600/night
3. Hotel Marincanto- Along with its incredible and iconic restaurant, hotel Marincanto offers enchanting suites designed in a traditional Northern-Italy way.
Prices begin at $400/night
4. Hotel Poseidon- You cannot go wrong with booking a stay in this gem. Everything from the most jaw-dropping views to the highest standard of service is included in the rate.
Prices begin at $500/night
5. II San Pietro Di Positano- Offering a picturesque private beach, wellness cenre and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Il San Pietro di Positano is one of the best luxury hotels you can book in Positano. This luxurious 5-star hotel features elegantly furnished rooms with a terrace and sea views.
Prices begin at $1800/night
6. Residence Villa Yiara- On the more budget side of reservation price, there’s enchanting Residence Villa Yiara. The small villa attracts travellers with it’s light and traditionally designed interiors, spacious terraces and town panoramas.
Prices begin at $200/night