Montana is not only known for its big skies but also its big appetites for good food. Among the best cuisine in Montana is Mexican food. Fortunately, there are many authentic choices for fabulous flautas and tasty tacos—which deserve their list. Luckily, we can help with that. When you’re mining for Mexican food in Montana, these are the restaurants where you’re sure to strike gold.
Check out these amazing Mexican restaurants in Montana!
1. LaParilla, Helena and Bozeman, Montana
LaParilla puts the whole delicious world in your hands, and we love every second of it. Burritos are, without a doubt, America’s fast-casual culinary darling, and for a good reason! They’re a fresh, fun way to have all your favorite flavors wrapped up in one delicious bounty that happens to fit comfortably in your hand! To make them even better, we got out our maps and scoured the earth for just the right ingredients. No field, farm, tree, or body of water was left unexplored. What did we come up with after all this searching? World fusion burritos you’re sure to love. At La Parrilla -- or La Pa, as we’re affectionately known -- fresh, fun meals are prepared before your eyes, a grilled blend of bold, colorful flavors from around the world. Burritos, tacos, bowls, and salads are creatively crafted and personalized for each guest by our diverse, fun-loving, engaging team of burrito experts. La Pa puts the whole delicious world in your hands, and we love every second of it.
- Location: 451 East Main Bozeman, MT 59715
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/LaPaBozeman/
- Phone: 406-582-9511
- Store Hours: Daily 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
2. Los Maya’s Mexican Restaurant, Billings, Montana
A family-run spot, Los Maya’s Mexican Restaurant has been serving up Billings’ favorite Mexican food for more than a decade. They specialize in traditional dishes that evoke the authentic flavors of Central Mexico. The sopa de siete mares—a seafood soup—makes the trip worthwhile, but you should still grab a chile colorado as a matter of principle.
There are delicious Mexican dishes available all over the country. Since more than a decade, Billings residents can enjoy tasty meals at Los Maya's! What brought us here to begin with? Located in Central Mexico's beautiful city of Guanajuato, the birthplace of Mexican independence, the hail from Guanajuato.
Los Maya's was first opened by the Maya family in Billings in 1986, and since then has grown to become a landmark establishment. Los Maya's has been serving authentic Mexican cuisine for over ten years. Taste authentic Mexican cuisine for yourself!
- Location: 1212 Grand Avenue, Suite 12, Billings, MT 59102
- Website: https://losmayasmexicanrestaurant.com/about/
- Phone: (406) 254-9820
- Store Hours: Mon-Sat 11 am–8 pm
3. Karmadillos Southwestern Café, Helena, Montana
With its Montana spin on Mexican cuisine, Karmadillos Southwestern Café has put smiles on the faces of folks in Helena. Vegetarian and gluten-free options, along with a fantastic outdoor patio and good beer selection, draw people to this spot in the historic district. Head over on a Friday so you can get a smothered shrimp plate.
- Location: 451 Spencer Court East Helena, MT 59635
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Karmadillos-Southwestern-Cafe-614094801942545
- Phone: 406-442-2595
- Store Hours: Tues-Sat 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
4. Serrano’s Mexican Restaurant, East Glacier, Montana
Serrano’s Mexican Restaurant may cater to Glacier National Park visitors, but their reliance on the tourist trade has done nothing to diminish the quality or flavor of their food. They use the freshest ingredients available to craft sizable portions of Mexican, American, and Mexican-American cuisine. Try the huachinago (red snapper) ala Veracruzana. And get a margarita.
- Location: 29 Dawson Ave., East Glacier Park, Montana 59434
- Website: https://www.serranosmexican.com/
- Phone: 4062269392
- Store Hours: Daily 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
5. Pescado Blanco Mountain Mexican Kitchen, Whitefish, Montana
The locally sourced, nouvelle Mexican cuisine at Pescado Blanco Mountain Mexican Kitchen is as pretty as it is tasty. The food is served up alongside a nicely curated beer and wine list in a cabin-like setting. You’re in Montana: Get the bison enchiladas.
- Location: 235 E 1st St, Whitefish, MT 59937
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pescadoblanco/
- Phone: (406) 862-3290
- Store Hours: Daily 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Let us know which one is your favorite Mexican restaurant in Montana! Comment below!
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.