BULLHEAD, AZ - A position as a civilian police investigator is currently available in Bullhead City. This job works directly with criminal investigations and helps with criminal complaints. It is part-time and does not provide full benefits, but only 401A plans and vacation or personal time accruals are offered. In addition, this job does not cover medical, vision, and dental insurance.
For candidates who wish to apply, please pay attention to the requirements of having a high school diploma or GED and a combination of education, training, and any experience related to the ability to perform the duties of the position. Have a strong law enforcement background, including criminal investigation. Candidates must also have a valid Arizona state driving license at the time of application.
In addition to these requirements, candidates are also expected to have the following qualifications:
- Good communication to provide information to the public, informing them of city ordinances and state laws.
- Can work in a team as will perform complex investigative support work
- Have a healthy physical condition
- Thorough in checking
- can maintain the confidentiality of information
- understand and can conclude in English
- can communicate in English with the public either by phone or in-person
- can operate various office equipment such as computers, word processing software, and databases
- Understand the geographical conditions of the city of Bullhead
Jobs with this position will earn an hourly salary range between $17.27 - $25.64 and applications will be open until October 9. More info can be found here.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.