APACHE JUNCTION, AZ - The City of Apache Junction is currently open for applications for various positions on boards and commissions. These jobs will give applicants the chance to work closely with the general public and the city council.
The members will be appointed by the Council after went through an interview during a work session meeting in October. The appointments will be free of charge and every board and commission has different terms.
Here are the currently available vacancies with their term lengths. All vacancies can be accessed hereBoards & Commissions | Apache Junction, AZ - Official Website
- Board of Adjustment opens two 3-year term positions.
- Construction Code Board of Appeals opens one 3-year term position and an additional vacancy with the year of service that ends in 2023.
- Health and Human Services open two 3-year term positions.
- Industrial Development Authority opens two 6-year term positions and one additional vacancy with the year of service that ends in 2026.
- Library Board opens two 3-year term positions and one vacancy that expires in 2022.
- Municipal Property Corp. opens one 3-year term position.
- Parks and Recreation Commission opens three 3-year term positions.
- Planning and Zoning Commission opens two 3-year term positions.
and Public Art Commission opens one vacancy with the year of service that ends in 2022.
Not that all vacancies are designated for the City of Apache Junction residents except the Construction Code Board of Appeals, the Health and Human Services Commission, and the Public Art Commission.
Prospective applicants should submit their applications online no longer than midnight on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. If you are limited to computer access, you can access the public computer available at Apache Junction Public Library at 1177 N. Idaho Road.
For more information or aid, contact the city clerk’s office by calling (480) 474-5070
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.