PHOENIX, AZ — Arizona Baptist Children's Services & Family Ministries was established in 1960 as a home for displaced children by Arizona Southern Baptists.
For more than 60 years, they now have seven ministries with the same mission: to provide hope and care to hurting children and families through Christ-centered ministries.
Arizona Baptist Children's Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is a faith-based, non-profit social service ministry that serves Arizona families of all ages, from infants to seniors.
Families today face a plethora of stressors and challenges that can be overwhelming at times. ABCS ministries are primarily concerned with providing practical assistance to meet those needs.
Their members strive to live by the ABCS Core Values:
- Honor God in all they do.
- Build relationships through trust and respect.
- Be a good steward of what they have been given.
- Do everything with excellence.
The core values are reflected through the services they offer:
- Arms of love foster care and parent aide in collaboration with the state to provide foster care and adoption services to those who want to provide safe, loving homes for children in the state's care.
- Community resource centers focus on developing relationships in each community while meeting physical and spiritual needs. Food, clothing, and other forms of assistance are available to help needy families.
- Mission encounter 360 aims to develop, support, and invest in God's people through various experiences such as volunteerism, internships, ministry partnerships and mission trips.
- New life counselling provides Christ-centered, Biblically-based counselling for individuals, couples, families, teenagers, children, pastors and ministry leaders.
- New life pregnancy center provides hope and care to those facing a pregnancy, planned or unplanned, through Christ-centered ministries.
- New life transitional program cultivating life skills for individuals committed to improving their lives and achieving stable, independent living through education, resources and training
- Pursue life adult ministries giving aging adults hope and care by guiding them to live in the fullness of God's promises in every season of life through support, community, purpose and personal legacy.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.