If you're on the hunt for the best Christmas lights and looking to spread holiday joy this season, you must see these homes throughout Northern Virginia. This list shares the addresses and what charity the home supports.
Make that list (and check it twice) and head out on a journey tonight!
1. 42460 Flemming Drive, Chantilly, Va - Dulles South Food Pantry
The owners ask for visitors to drop off non-perishable food items to benefit those in need in our local community. Last year the owners collected almost 2,500 pounds with a goal to top that total this year.
2. The Ritter Family Christmas, 5700 Claret Place, Centreville,Va - Food Drive for the Western Fairfax Christian Ministries Food Bank
The home's lights are synched to FM 105.7.
3. Lights on Robin Lynn Ct 9213 Robin Lynn Ct, Manassas, Va - supports the Honor Flight Network
The show will run through Jan. 9, 2023. It will run daily from 5:45pm to 10pm, Sunday thru Thursday, and 10:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays. On Christmas Eve and Day, the show will run an hour later. You can listen at 100.7 FM.
4. 40730 Willow Walk Ct Aldie,Va - supports Toys for Tots Loudoun
The home's light show is synched to radio 89.7FM and the show plays nightly from 6:15pm-9:45pm.
5. 24416 Moon Glade Court Aldie, Va - supports Children's National.
This home is collecting donations for Children's National. The light show is Sunday to Thursday, 7pm to 10pm and Friday and Saturday 6pm to 11pm.
The lights are synched to music, with songs on a cycle. The total as of Dec.17 raised is $500 and you can donate here.
6. "Kelly's Colossal Classic Christmas" 43038 Tippman Place Chantilly, Va - collecting for the food bank
This home is located right off of Braddock Road, across from Cardinal Ridge Elementary School. It has lights and giant inflatables, including a Nutcracker, Santa, and Penguin.
7. 203 South Lincoln Ave Sterling Va - supports The Boxer Transfer Network
This season the home has chosen the Boxer Transfer Network as the non-profit to support.
8. 704 Seaton Ct SE, Leesburg, Va - supports the Ryan Bartel Foundation
This year the home is sponsoring the Ryan Bartel Foundation. "Mental wellness is often forgotten, especially in teens in today’s environment," the homeowners wrote on Loudoun Christmas Lights Facebook page. To learn more and donate you can visit this link.
9. 41033 Blue Larkspur Ct, Aldie, Va - supports Team Mathias
This home accepts donations for Team Mathias, a nonprofit that supports children's cancer research.