Looking to create a collection of refreshing summer cocktails? Then look no further! We blended two of the most quintessential southern libations, bourbon and iced tea, to make a cocktail that is sinfully delicious. It tastes like Sunday afternoon, but will make you feel like Saturday night! By the glass or by the pitcher, it's the perfect summertime cocktail.
- 2 oz Kentucky Bourbon
- 4 oz Peach Tea
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- Lemonade ice cubes (or 2 oz lemonade)
- Regular ice cubes (optional)
- Lemon slices (optional)
* To make a pitcher, use 4 cups of peach tea, 2 cups of bourbon and 1/2 cup of sugar. Stir the sugar into the tea while it's still warm, then add the bourbon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Add lemonade cubes when serving.
- Prepare lemonade ice cubes in advance by pouring lemonade into an ice cube tray and freezing overnight. Keep the lemonade cubes separate until you're ready to serve the tea.
- To make the drink, combine the bourbon, tea, and simple syrup in a glass and stir to combine.
- Add a few lemonade cubes and stir a few times to get the lemonade flavor mixed in.
- Garnish with lemon slices or mint leaves.
- Add regular ice cubes as needed to keep the drink cold.
* Turn this yummy drink into a slush!
Just add the ingredients to a blender or Ninja and blend until it reaches slushy consistency. It only takes a few seconds, and it makes the perfect spiked slush for summer!
Mason jar or tall glass
Follow me for southern inspired travel ideas, and a new cocktail recipe every Thursday!