What is diabetes disease?
Diabetes is a well-known disease in which the level of glucose in the blood increases and the cells of the body are unable to use the sugar. This disease occurs due to the deficiency of a chemical called 'insulin', which is secreted by the pancreatic gland in the body.
Diabetes means in simple language - "sweet urine" because it is often seen that sugar is found in the urine of diabetics.
Diabetes is a disease in which patients never complain of immediate symptoms, but the increasing level of glucose in the blood destroys the internal organs of the body and also the heart and kidneys, etc., hence it is called 'slow death'.
It is a chronic disease, with which the patient has been seen to live up to 30-40 years. If a diabetic patient keeps the level of glucose in his blood under control and takes full care, then the disease cannot spoil him.
Although for diabetics, a regular diet manages the disease to a great extent, but with exercise, stress management, yoga, and complete knowledge of the disease, the treatment of the disease becomes even easier. If full attention is paid to these things related to this disease, then the patient does not even have to take medicines.
Major causes of diabetes
If parents, grandparents, or grandparents have been suffering from this disease, then the chances of getting this disease are 85%. Now think, if we embraced this disease, then our future children, generation after generation may suffer from this disease.
Obesity occurs in the body due to a high-calorie diet, excessive consumption of sweet foods, diet in excess, not doing hard work, a luxurious routine of rest, etc., which can also be due to genetic effects. Due to these reasons, fat increases in the body, due to which the efficiency of the pancreas decreases and insulin is not produced in sufficient quantity. There is an increase in the sugar in the blood in this condition, which starts coming out of the urinary tract repeatedly. This is a diabetic disease.
Those who do business with hard physical labor are saved from this disease. Businessmen or officials working with more sitting or rest are more prone to this disease. The liver and pancreas of such persons gradually become inactive and diabetes disease occurs.
(4) Imbalanced diet:
Excess intake of protein, fat, and carbohydrate foods in the diet and not being able to digest them properly. Diabetes is caused by excessive consumption of sugar, rice, flour, sweets, carbohydrates, jam, chocolate, glucose, cold drinks, butter, oil, cakes, biscuits, pastries, alcohol, meat, fried foods, etc.
(5) Age: Although this disease can occur at any age due to an unbalanced diet or genetic influence, usually it is found after the age of 40-45 years.
(6) Stress pressure:
Mental stress and pressure are also a cause of this disease. Anger, jealousy, competition, hatred, anxiety, etc. create mental tension and pressure, which keeps on putting a constant burden on the mind. It affects the pituitary, thyroid, and adrenal glands, affects the liver and pancreas, and 70% of patients suffer from diabetes due to this reason.
(7) pretense: In today's so-called modern living, pretense is done more and many tricks are done to maintain it. Due to being busy in this race, sunshine, and temperance throughout the day, man cannot breathe peace and contentment. In this condition, the glands of the body keep releasing toxic juices and the person gets caught in the web of diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disorders.
Although diabetes is more common to men than women, women who leave physical labor in the glare of modernity and fashion, live a relaxed, fashionable, and exuberant lifestyle, they are suffering from this disease.
(9) Class: The class of men and women who do irregularities in their eating habits due to traditional reasons, patients of diabetes are found more in that class like non-vegetarian, alcohol, canned fast food and excessive consumption of fatty substances, etc.
(10) Lack of labor:
Today, since the TV channels have been flooded, man has become a good occupant of the house. Outdoor games have been replaced by indoor games. Man has no time for taking care and maintenance of body and health. Waking up late, sleeping late, eating late has become the essential routine of most men and women today. TV idiot box has made us idiot and idle. The result is diabetes.
(11) Lack of exercise: Irregularity of routine, work busyness, not doing exercise or yoga due to lazy nature, not doing activities like walking, running, or walking, not getting the opportunity to laugh a lot or have healthy entertainment, etc. So it remains tense and the body becomes loose and weak. The result is diabetes.
(12) Exertion after the meal:
Pancreas has to work more due to fast walking, physical or mental hard work, exercise or sexual intercourse, etc., which makes it weak and leads to diabetes.
Major symptoms of diabetes
- Frequent urination and excessive urination.
- Dry mouth
- At night while sleeping, you have to get up to urinate.
- Skin dryness and itching.
- Itchy walking in joints and genitals.
- To have boils.
- Skin damage
- Wounds do not heal quickly.
- Lethargy and weakness persist.
- Mild pain in feet.
- Fainting on the face.
- Wrinkles on the skin
- Ants gathering thereafter urinating.
- Odor in urine.
- Shortness of breath with slight exertion.
- Having high or low blood pressure.
- Tingling in the body.
- Numbness in any part
- Trembling of hands.
- Lean body weight loss.
- Kidney disorder.
- Having neurological impairment.
- Decreased sexual power and impotence.
- women having abortions.
- Increased weight of the fetus.
Treatment of diabetes
1. Diabetes treatment by yoga:
Regular practice of Yogasanas – Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Halasana, Matsyasana, Yoga Mudra, Paschimottanasana, Dhanurasana, Ardha Matsyasana, Mayurasana and Surya Namaskar are all useful asanas.
2. Treatment of diabetes with pranayama:
One of the best pranayama methods is to do Agnisara Kriya. Kapalbhati, Anulom-Vilom, Nadi Shodhana, and Bhastrika methods are helpful.
Apart from these, Uddiyana, Mool Bandha and Mahabandha, Shankhprakshalan, Kunjal Kriya, Nauli, and Dhauti Kriya are also useful.
3. Meditation practice beneficial in diabetes:
Meditation for half an hour whenever you get time in the morning or evening.
4. Diabetes treatment by naturopathy
A stomach bath, wet bandage on the stomach, sunbath, oil massage, and walking at a brisk pace of 3-4 km in the morning are the remedies to cure diabetes.
5. Diabetes diet therapy
- Do not take acidic and sweet juices, take alkaline foods, eat salad.
- Consume vitamin-rich foods instead of carbohydrates.
- Chew each mouthful 32 times.
6. Home remedies for diabetes
- Drink lemon water one hour before meals.
- Eating wheat, gram, and barley in equal quantity or grinding gram and barley in equal quantity and eating its bread.
- Eating bitter gourd vegetables.
- Dry bitter gourd and powder it and take 1-1 spoon in the morning and evening.
- Drink a decoction of mango or Jamun leaves.
- Eating the powder of berries or mango kernels.
- Eating berries.
- Drink the juice of Jamun leaves.
- Dissolve one almond in water in the morning, while sleeping at night, rub it on a stone and put it in evaporated milk, and drink it. Eat a spoonful of fenugreek seeds with water in the morning.
- Put 5-5 grams of fenugreek seeds and fennel in water at night and drink this water in the morning.
- Eating a vegetable of fenugreek leaves or fenugreek seeds.
- Eat after sprouting fenugreek seeds.
- Eating fenugreek powder
- Toss with a spoonful of water.
- Do not drink a lot of water at a time and drink little water again and again.
- Breakfast of sprouted gram, soaked black gram in water at night, drink its water in the morning and eat it after chewing gram.
- Fill 4 glasses of water in a copper vessel and keep it overnight. Do defecation only after drinking this water in the morning. Start with one glass of water first, then gradually increase to four glasses of water.
- Take one spoon of Triphala powder with water on an empty stomach in the morning for 45 days.
- Before sleeping, apply mustard oil on the soles of the feet and massage them.
- Chew tender neem leaves or nimoli (neam fruits) or make a tablet and take it for three weeks.
- Eat one gooseberry daily.
- Take a long walk at a brisk pace in the morning.
7. Ayurvedic remedy for diabetes
Grind the Swertia (absinthe) thickly, put two glasses of water, put it in an earthen pot and keep it in the evening, filter it in the morning, and drink it. Keep it in the morning and drink it in the evening. Just use this for 21 days and see the miracle.
8. Diet and abstinence in diabetes
- Take a glass of tomato juice every morning.
- Eat green vegetable vegetables, tomato, bitter gourd, radish, carrot, lemon, onion, fresh curd, citrus fruits, etc. Boil one spoon juice of bael leaves, 5-6 flowers of the purple color of evergreen in water and drink it for 8 days, keep it closed for eight days.
- If you eat only fruits and vegetables for three weeks, then the sugar becomes normal. You can also drink fruit and vegetable juices.
- Do not consume sweets, sweet fruits, sweet drinks, and sweet foods.
- Keep your digestion system right and don't let constipation happen.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.