ST. LOUIS, MO - CEdge Software Consultants is currently hiring a Technical Architect IV - Solution Architect in St. Louis, MO.
The requirements foundation to fill this position include:
1. Customer Relationship Management, or CRM Systems. Preferably: Salesforce
2. Creating Impact Assessments, Update Roadmaps, Classifying Patterns, Following Enterprise Governance/Standards, Building Architecture Diagrams/Data Flows, and so on…
3. Business Application Transformations
4. Translating the desired outcomes and requirements of the business to technology solutions.
5. Digital architecture designing and development.
6. Building the enhancement of integrated processes, applications, data, and technologies solutions for the latest products or services, applications.
7. Service offerings to support current software or platforms and digital transformation.
8. Responsible for technical planning, architecture development, and creation/modification of specifications.
Contributing to multi-industry IT solutions all around U.S and India, they're also in partnership with multiple commercial enterprises and state & federal government.
Years of knowledge and expertise are combined to bring the best out of clients' needs and expectations to the company. Their main objective is to create a culture of integrity by taking pride in working as a harmonious team focusing on growth and aiming to complete ethical services based on the desire of both parties, their clients and teammate.
Sekhar Prabhakar, the chief executive officer of CEdge Software Consultants, is a St. Louis resident and previously served in a few governmental volunteer positions. He served as the Economic Development Council Chair for the City of Creve Coeur, MO, from 2016 to 2019 to help the development of the Creve Coeur business community.
Visit their website to receive more information about the company here.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.