St. Louis, MO - In collaboration with the Gateway Arch Park Foundation, Yoga Buzz is inviting those who wanted to join for a yoga practice at the Kiener Plaza Park, located at 500 Chestnut Street St. Louis, MO 63101.
The Sunrise Yoga Series this summer is being brought back by Yoga Buzz and Gateway Arch Park Foundation. Instructors from Yoga Buzz will lead the event and guide participants in a rise-and-shine 30-minute-yoga practice.
The event took place every Tuesday morning from 7:30 - 8am CDT at the Kiener Plaza. Participants can join the event for free, as pre-registration is required. Class is held based on the weather condition and will be updated through their Facebook event page.
To keep everyone safe, the Sunrise Yoga Series applies health and safety protocols as part of taking all necessary precautions that this on-site event follows the CDC guidelines. Below, here are the guidelines:
1. Maintain at least a feet part physical (social distancing) among participants.
2. Implement touchless check-in and provide hand sanitizers.
3. All participants must wear their masks throughout the event and disposable masks are provided for those who did not bring them.
4. Apply standard procedures to assist contact tracing.
5. All members of participants, volunteers, instructors, staffs, and organizers are required to fill in the digital Covid questionnaire prior registering for the event and will be conducted temperature checks during check-in.
The event will take place outdoors with concrete and grassy surfaces. Participants are required to dress for outdoor conditions and shall prepare for a short walk.
For those who are planning to bring their vehicle, street parking is available by the Kiener Plaza. The nearest parking is located at the Kiener East Self Park Garage and the Kiener West Self Park Garage. Members of the Gateway Arch Park are eligible to use their membership's free parking vouchers from the welcome packet at the Kiener East Garage.
Bike racks are also available on-site. Those who are using the metro can stop by the MetroLink station at 8th and pine.
To join this event, participants can pre-register through Eventbrite and choose the selective dates at this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunrise-yoga-series-at-kiener-plaza-tickets-152426258041?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
For more information regarding questions, concerns, or any additional assistance needed to be supported during the event, please contact the organizer at email@example.com.
To know more about the organizer, please visit https://yogabuzz.org/
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.