Clarence Edmond Shackelford aka "Shabba" and aka "M1Y", is a publicist, and the founder of Tour Tyler Texas and also the Texas African American Museum both programs are under the auspices of the Empowerment Community Development Corporation, which is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit. - written by the Caton Property Group, LLC:
The Caton Property Group, LLC, which is established Commercial & Residential Real Estate Brokerage in East Texas is extremely excited to announce the land sale of 9 acres to the Brookshire Grocery Company for their new Grocery Store location!
This new store will be a part of the nearly 600-acre Bellwood Master Planned Community on the West Loop 323 in Tyler, Texas.
We are looking to fill more pad sites and sell more acreage (both commercial land and future residential land)!
Please visit our website at https://thecatongroup.com/ for more information. More announcements to come! #future #development #developmentopportunity #TylerTX
About Empowerment Community Development Corporation
Under the auspices of the Empowerment Community Development Corporation, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit we have 8 flagship programs:
- CAR Texas Academy - (CAR = Coding Aeronautics Robotics Academy™) - Stanley Cofer, program director
- ENDS - Empowerment Neighborhood Development Services™ - Stanley Cofer, program director.
- I Am Beautiful Movement™ - LaToyia S. Jordan, program director.
- Small and Minority Owned Businesses Initiative™ - Stanley Cofer, program director.
- TAAM - Texas African American Museum™ - Gloria Washington, program director.
- Tour Tyler Texas™ - Clarence Edmond Shackelford, program director.
- Veterans Banquet - LaRhonda Hamilton, program director.
- Learning Pavilion in Wood County ™ - Stanley Cofer, program director.
The City of Tyler donated an old fire station which is 5,070 square feet and 1.8 acres which we use both as a community services center and the Texas African American Museum which is open to the public FREE of charge on Thursdays and Fridays 10A - 2P and also on Saturdays 10A - 4P. Last year a historical community church donated their church to use in Wood County. This year the First Presbyterian Church of Tyler, Texas donated use a 14-passager mini-bus for our Tour Tyler Texas program. Our board president Stanley Cofer and all four-board member oversee our program. Since 2016 we have been putting on annual festivals during the pandemic.
Sources: https://empowermentcdc.org, - TourTylerTexas@gmail.com
NewsBreak article Sponsored by: LeRoy Francis Sr. DBA Community Funeral Home Tyler and Clarence Edmond Shackelford.
Comments / 2