These are the businesses in El Paso that are hiring in the borderland. Several companies are hiring and the jobs that are available go by very fast. So if you are looking for a job, don’t wait and apply.
The state of Texas lowered the additional unemployment benefits and that should get businesses hiring. Unemployment in El Paso is 7.3% for June 2021 figures which are up from 6.5% a month prior. This is down from a high of 14% a year ago when the coronavirus hit the city. The July figures should be out soon.
If you are unemployed or want to change jobs, this is the best time to do that as many companies are hiring.
These are the companies that are currently hiring in El Paso:
Asset Protection Life
Commission - average agents earn between $75,000 to $90,000 a year
Asset Protection Life is hiring individuals that desire to sell Life Insurance. They have too many leads and not enough agents. You will receive the best training, top system for exclusive leads & weekly coaching to close a minimum of $1,500+ per week.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Commission pay is above average in the industry
- Family-oriented business
- Paid training provided
- Room for advancement and management for the company
- Fastest growing company in their industry in the area
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Communication skills
- Able to sell or willing to learn
- Team player mentality
- Basic computer skills/phone skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
Entry Level Sales
Full-Time position available
Pay - $69,119 a year
Interested in Tech Sales? Find out why Victory Lap is the #1 Bootcamp for individuals looking to not just get a job in this fast-growing industry.
Experienced CDL driver
Pay - $75 a day
Bonus - $10,000 sign on bonus for qualifying team drivers - $20,000 per team
Referral bonus program – up to $3,000 for each qualified driver referred
Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision and 401(k) - the plan includes company match
Transport America is hiring professional CDL-A truck drivers for dedicated and over-the-road lanes. Various hometime options include weekly, biweekly, and monthly. The majority of freight is drop and hook – 99% no-touch. Students are welcome on select accounts including over-the-road solo and certain dedicated routes.
- Top pay as high as $0.70 CPM split for experienced team drivers
- Top pay as high as $0.55 CPM for experienced solo drivers
- Hazmat pay – up to an additional $0.04 CPM for loaded Hazmat miles
- Pay match available on qualifying accounts
- Paid orientation - $75/day. Plus, transportation, hotel room and 2 meals per day
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
- New hire transition bonus for qualifying solo drivers
- Voluntary speed reduction bonus - up to an additional $0.01 CPM
- Idle bonus - up to an additional $0.05 CPM for meeting or beating the goal – Solo drivers only
- Solo mileage band pay - up to an additional $0.01 CPM for every 100,000 paid solo miles achieved
- Team mileage band pay – up to an additional $0.01 CPM for every 120,000 paid team miles achieved
- Pet and passenger programs are available on most accounts
- Safety value culture with a CSA score to prove it
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Minimum of 90 days of recent over-the-road driving experience for team drivers
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Other resources you can check for companies hiring are Indeed, USA Jobs, Work in Texas, LinkedIn, Virtual Job Fairs, and El Paso Facebook job groups. Companies are hiring in the El Paso area.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.