El Paso is opening up, but some businesses are still hiring in the borderland. Several companies are hiring and the jobs that are available go by very fast. So if you are looking for a job, don’t wait and apply.
The state of Texas lowered the additional unemployment benefits and that should get businesses hiring. The Texas Workforce Commission announced the additional incentive from unemployment went away on June 26, 2021. Unemployment in El Paso is 6.9% for April 2021 figures which are down from 7.8% a month prior. This is down from a high of 14% a year ago when the coronavirus hit the city.
If you are unemployed or want to change jobs, this is the best time to do that as many companies are hiring.
These are the companies that are currently hiring in El Paso:
Pay - average income $1,000 per week*
Salary and commission paid weekly
Paid Holidays and Paid time-off
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
Advance from within the company
*based on $600 weekly salary and $400 average commissions earned for qualifying reps meeting performance expectations
As a TruGreen Sales Representative, you use your people skills to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care maintenance plans, both at people’s homes and/or by phone. Your compensation is a guaranteed weekly base, plus an uncapped sales commission, so you can start earning immediately. If you are focused, dedicated, good at time management, and have the ability to close any sale, this is the role for you.
Work from home Sales Representative
Alorica Insurance Sales Agent
El Paso, Texas
Pay - $20 hour and $500 training completion bonus
Weekly performance incentive
- Residential Texas Life and Health or Health licenses
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ previous sales experience recommended
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related sales a major plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Interacts with consumers and delivers an exceptional experience
- Handles various incoming sales-focused calls and assists the consumer in comparing the best product to buy
- Resolves customer questions, complaints, and inquiries in a professional manner
- Promotes and sells client products and services by emphasizing product features with the consumer’s needs
- Use computer and online tools to verify and document applications
- Continually improves knowledge of company services and products
- When necessary, escalates calls to supervisor
- Provides feedback reports on call issues
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now!
They will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date. Check your email.
Online Summer Camp Leader
El Paso, Texas
Pay - $20 to $40 an hour depending on the course.
- All teaching is 100% online. You will teach courses through Zoom; use interactive tools, shared workspaces, and more.
- Pick your own schedule. Choose from a wide variety of offered opportunities, at varying times, to fit your needs!
- work with students 1:1, even after course completion.
- dedicated technical and support team
- the opportunity to share your passion for knowledge and encourage students to explore subjects in a fun way
What they are looking for?
- Experience teaching and developing lessons and curriculum
- Flexible schedule and availability (Camps run Monday through Friday throughout the summer)
- Proficiency in technology, including video platforms and digital tools
- The desire to help students learn and have fun!
Class A or B driver
Have passenger endorsement (16+ passengers)
Be at least 22 years old
Pay - unavailable
Offering major medical plans, dental, vision, free travel, 401K with company match and more.
The online application should take around 15 minutes to fill out if you have all of your information gathered before you begin.
Before beginning the online application, have or know your past 10 year residence addresses and date history and 10 year employment history including dates of employment and unemployment gaps.
- Pass a DOT physical
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a good driving record
- Successfully complete Greyhound's driver training program
- Be able to report to work location within two hours to apply for any hiring location.
Please watch Greyhound’s video for more details.
Other resources you can check for companies hiring are Indeed, USA Jobs, Work in Texas, LinkedIn, Virtual Job Fairs, and El Paso Facebook job groups. Companies are hiring in the El Paso area.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.