Cheesecake is a delicious, classic dessert that everyone loves but it can be tricky and timely to make. Fortunately, this recipe is a quick and easy way to get your favorite dessert that even the most inexperienced bakers can make.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 can of condensed milk, sweetened
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 large can of cherry or strawberry pie filling, chilled
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is nice and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Gently fold the mix into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate about 2 to 3 hours or until cake is firm.
- Top the cake with the chilled pie filling, serve and enjoy!