If you love deep-fried crab rangoon, you will really like this creamy and delicious hot crab rangoon dip. This cheesy, spicy combination is just perfect for parties with family and friends, movie nights or just because. Plus, this dip is very quick and easy whip up, making it ideal for those last minute get togethers where your guests will be enjoying this in no time.
Traditional crab rangoon appetizers are made of deep-fried wonton that are stuffed with a mixture of crab meat, cream cheese, garlic, green onions and other seasonings. This is dip is very similar with just a little some extra to make it special.
- 2 cups of lump crab meat
- 16 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella or Monterey jack Cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of siracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the crab meat, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, sriracha sauce, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir gently all the ingredients together then scoop into an oven safe casserole dish or black iron skillet.
- Top the dip with the remaining shredded cheese and few green onions and bake for approximately 30 minutes, until the dip is bubbly and browned.
- Serve hot with fried wonton or tortilla chips and enjoy!