Marylou's Coffee, the bright-pink coffeeshop chain, has a new Summer Road Trip Challenge for local coffee-drinkers. These coffeeshops are found around Boston, the South Coast, and into Providence. For this summer activity, coffee-drinkers can visit all the locations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and take a selfie, for a chance to fin a $500 gift card prize.
There are 42 Marylou's Coffee locations in Rhode Island and Massachusetts -- are you going to be near any of them? Or maybe all of them?
To participate, visit Marylou's Coffee between June 15 and August 31, 2023, so basically all summer. Then snap a selfie or make a video of yourself at Marylou's. Only one person can be in the entry photo, so no group shots can count towards your road trip entry. Enter the contest by sharing it on social media, with the hashtag #marylousummer
All entrants who successfully complete the requirements of the contest will receive Marylou's Summer Challenge shirt, and be entered into a drawing to win a $500 Marylou's gift card.
- Contestants must personally visit all currently open Marylou’s Coffee locations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (42 stores) and provide proof by taking a photo or video documenting the visit.
- Contestants can enter at any time by posting a self-taken photo or video to Facebook, Instagram or TikTok between June 15, 2023 and August 31, 2023.
- All photos or videos must be uploaded using the hashtag #marylousummer
- Only one person per image or video. Multiple contestants may not submit the same image or video.
- All eligible contestants who are deemed by Marylou’s to have successfully completed the requirements of the contest will receive a Marylou’s Summer Challenge shirt. Sizes may be limited by availability.
- All eligible contestants who successfully complete the requirements of the contest will have their name entered into a random drawing to win a $500 Marylou’s gift card.
- Drawing will be conducted by Marylou’s, during the month of September 2023.
- Prize will be awarded and winner will be notified by e-mail or text. Limit one prize per person. Prize is non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.
- Taxes, if applicable, are the responsibility of the individual winner. Winner may be asked to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release. No responsibility is assumed for lost, misdirected or late entries.
- Marylou’s Coffee, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or advertising agencies are not liable for any accidents, injuries, deaths, or other occurrences that occur while contestants are engaged in this contest.
- All decisions relating to the sweepstakes are Marylou’s and are final.
- Marylou’s Coffee Summer Road Trip Challenge 2023 is open to residents of the United States within Marylou’s sales area. Persons must be eighteen (18) years of age or older on the first day of the contest window (June 15, 2023). Employees and their families of Marylou’s Coffee, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and their families are not eligible.
- Offer is void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- For the name of winner, send a self-addressed envelope to: Marylou’s Summer Road Trip Challenge 2023, c/o Marylou’s Coffee, 183 Whiting Street, Hingham, MA 02043
A great summer activity for coffee-drinkers around Boston, MA and Providence, RI.