Two incidents occurred in Seguin, Texas this week. The first incident involved a tragic head-on collision that claimed the lives of Natalie Jean Gage-Avila, 23, and Marcus Keshawn Harris, 37. The collision occurred on State Highway 46 North and Cordova Rd. The second incident involved a high-speed chase between Seguin police officers and an armed and dangerous 18-year-old, Jeffrey Rodriguez Jr., who had an outstanding arrest warrant for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Two individuals, Natalie Jean Gage-Avila, 23, and Marcus Keshawn Harris, 37, lost their lives in a head-on collision on State Highway 46 North and Cordova Rd. The collision involved multiple vehicles and occurred around 12:45 a.m. The Seguin Police Department and Seguin Fire Department responded to the scene.
- Tragic head-on collision claims two lives in Seguin , police investigate
- Community mourns loss of EMT in deadly head-on collision in Seguin
- 2 drivers killed in head-on vehicle crash in Seguin , police say
- Seguin PD : 2 dead in fiery head-on crash on Highway 46
Jeffrey Rodriguez Jr., an 18-year-old with an outstanding arrest warrant for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, engaged in a high-speed chase with Seguin police officers. The chase occurred on November 16 and involved the Seguin Police Department's Criminal Apprehension and Street Enforcement Unit. The city of Seguin is on high alert due to this incident.
- ` Armed and dangerous ' teen leads Seguin police officers on high-speed chase
- Suspect still wanted for aggravated assault with deadly weapon
This content was assisted by AI and may contain errors. Please verify critical information with trusted sources. Learn more.