MINNEAPOLIS, MN - Can't wait for Minnesota State Fair 2021? Take the fair with you by downloading the Minnesota State Fair App on your mobile phone.
Using your Safari web browser, navigate to app.mnstatefair.org to download our brand-new 2021 mobile application. Install it before you arrive at the Minnesota State Fair; their cutting-edge app will allow you to swiftly search for food, goods, and the schedule even if you do not have a good phone or Wi-Fi connection while on the fairgrounds. Download it now.
How to install the app on your iOS device:
Please remember that the Minnesota State Fair app for 2021 is not currently available in the Apple App Store.
Open the app.mnstatefair.org website in Safari and follow the on-screen instructions. They are as follows:
- Select the iOS Share icon from the menu bar.
- Once you have done that, select "Add to Home Screen" from the sharing menu.
- To confirm, tap the "Add" button in the upper right corner.
From your Home Screen, launch the newly installed application.
To complete your installation, follow the instructions on the app's interface. When the program asks permission to access your current location, select "Allow." This is required to use the map.
How to install the app on your Android device:
Open the app.mnstatefair.org website in Chrome and follow the on-screen instructions. They are as follows:
- In the upper right corner of the window, click on the three dots icon to open the menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Add to Home Screen."
- Press the "Add" button.
- Select "Add automatically," and it will add the app to your Home Screen without your intervention.
From your Home Screen, launch the newly installed application. Last but not least, follow the instructions on the app's interface to complete the installation.
If you are having any problems while downloading the app, please visit mnstatefair.org for the troubleshooting information.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.