SAINT PAUL, MN - The city of St. Paul has opened a new landscape worker job opportunity. Accepted applicants will be placed at St. Paul in the Department of Parks and Recreation.
Perform landscape work as a specialist and crew leader in regular landscape installation, maintenance, and agriculture care for the city, urban and medium-sized parks.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the management of the landscape; the weed control; mulching; watering; deadheading; fall and spring clean-up; trimming; pruning; grass mowing; fertilization; planting shrubs, annuals and perennials; planting design and leaf clean-ups.
Works individually with community volunteers, as part of a team, and guides and trains seasonal staff, and must carry out related duties and obligations as required.
- One-year experience of residential or commercial landscaping, greenhouse production, or commercial agriculture, or 20 hours of credit for the certified program for landscape / horticultural training.
- Must have a valid Minnesota Class D Driver's license or an equivalent out-of-state driving license and maintain it.
- Must possess a Non-Commercial Pesticide Applicator's License, which includes categories A and E, and submit it within 3 months of appointment to the hiring authority.
By Closing Date, complete the following:
- Submit a City of St. Paul online application, which includes answers to the Supplemental Questionnaire
- Upload your resume and a Non-Commercial Pesticide Applicator's License, which includes categories A and E, if available at the time of application, via the online application system (Zip files and web links are not acceptable and each attachment must not be larger than 10MB).
For further information related to the salary, qualification rating, and general information about the job, please visit governmentjobs.com.
It is recommended that you print the job ad before you apply so that you can refer to it later for reference. If you need technical assistance with the online application, please call 1-855-524-5627 during regular business hours.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.