MINNEAPOLIS, ST. PAUL, MN — If you are hungry, there are many organizations in the city that can help you.
Here are some of those organizations and their contact. Please bear in mind that independent review and background checks have not been done. Matters pertaining to fees, service, and insurance should be asked directly to the providers.
1. Hallie Q. Brown. Hallie Q. Brown Food Shelf and Clothing Closet operate on a client-choice model. The shelter tries to assist families in achieving self-sufficiency and feeling empowered by providing basic needs such as food and clothing.
The shelter’s hours are Monday: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Friday: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Clothing Closet Hours 10-4, M-F. Contact them at +1-651-224-4601 ext. 210.
2. Keystone Community Services. They provide healthy choices and supplemental food sources.
If you wish to receive assistance or inquire about their services, call +1-651-645-0349.
3. Wilder’s Meals on Wheels delivers food to those in need in the community. They got a group of volunteers providing this meal, which is also available at their center for aging.
Contact them at +1-612-623-3363.
4. Nutrition Assistant Program for Seniors also provides supplemental food and nutrition, especially for seniors.
They are available to contact at +1-651-201-4404.
5. Second Harvest Heartland feeds its hungry neighbors. They believe no one should go hungry in their neighborhood.
They are available to contact at +1-888-339-3663.
Como Park, Falcon Heights LAH/BNP, also provides many of these services if it is needed. Depending on the service, fees may apply.
Please contact them for more information at 651-642-1127.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.