PLYMOUTH, MN — The City of Plymouth will begin its annual outdoor Farmers Market on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at Parkers Lake Playfield, 15500 County Road 6. The market will be open 2:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. every Wednesday through October 6.
The vendors will serve fresh, locally grown produce and prepared cuisine, including fruits, vegetables, fresh bread, oils and vinegars, coffee, honey, maple syrup, ice cream, meats, sauces, flowers and more. A variety of local musicians will also perform throughout the market season.
A few market guidelines of this year include:
- Dogs are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs.
- The Farmers Market opens punctually at 2:30 p.m. and no early purchases are allowed.
- Some businesses offer credit card payments, but please bring cash for those who do not.
- Handwashing facilities are available, and marketgoers are recommended to wash or sanitize their hands before and after shopping.
- All participants must stay home if they feel sick or have had close contact with someone who has just been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Charitable and non-profit organizations will be given a community table for fundraising, promotional and educational purposes. To apply, call Recreation Supervisor Ann Mosack at 763-509-5214 or email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the desired date.
A weekly newsletter is published with information about the market's merchants, news and upcoming events, as well as a recipe using ingredients available at the market. For additional information and to sign up for the weekly newsletter, visit plymouthmn.gov/farmersmarket.
This year’s Plymouth Farmers Market is sponsored by Kyle Vitense State Farm and TCF Bank.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.