CLEVELAND, OH — The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (GCRTA) is looking for an experienced and talented individual for a leadership role in the Service Quality department of the Operations Division.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for providing radio communication and assistance to the authorized personnel and to other appropriate personnel.
- Be responsible for recording detailed information in Transit Master, tow log and Supervisor Assessment Reports.
- Answer and make telephone calls concerning bus operations.
- Be responsible for the utilization of Service Quality Supervisors grades 5 and 6.
- Be a key decision-maker concerning emergency call-outs and be responsible to notify and direct all Operation’s personnel when designated by the Manager of Service Quality.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must also have a total of 4 years of experience in bus operations, at least two years as a Bus Operator—preferably in the Cleveland area—and at least 2 years in a Bus Operator supervisory role or Call Center experience.
- This experience must include monitoring schedules and assisting bus operations in emergency situations.
- Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent customer service skills, the ability to effectively manage projects and the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Applicants must have experience using various software applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
An Associates' degree or higher in Business Management, Business Administration or a similar area of study is preferred, but not required for this position.
To check the status of your application:
- Log in to the GCRTA I-Recruitment site.
- Look under the “Status” column.
To check your communications:
- Log into the GCRTA I-Recruitment site.
- Click on the icon below “Application Details” of the job posting.
- Click on the “Communications” tab to view communications.
Para información en español, visite www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore o escriba a la Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 1700 G Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20006.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.