Littleton, CO - For Littleton residents looking for work, there is good news. The City of Littleton is currently looking for new talent in Equipment Operator to join the Streets team. Registration is now still open; please register with due regard to qualifications and job responsibilities.
The following are the duties and responsibilities of an Equipment Operator:
- Collaborate with the crew to assist with road maintenance activities by cleaning, repairing and building roads and traffic lights.
- Drive and operate single axle dump trucks and other heavy equipment to clear snow on roads and transport asphalt from or to job sites.
- Help improve the city's cleanliness by controlling weeds; support improves residents' safety by supervising pedestrians.
Every job, no matter how small, requires minimum qualifications; the following qualifications:
- Have graduated from high school or equivalent
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Have a CDL Class B license which is still valid for six months; otherwise, that's okay.
- Able to operate construction work tools properly and drive the vehicle safely.
Prospective candidates must have flexible time because even though they work from Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:00, it is possible to work extra on weekends.
In every job with great responsibility, the rewards will certainly be worth it. As such this job offers several advantages besides salary. Workers will receive paid vacation leave and sick leave. Health insurance includes dental care and health incentive programs for workers who already have a spouse. Because of the risks of this job, there is life insurance that is ready to help.
Those interested in registering can go directly to this link. All additional information regarding qualifications, benefits, and work environment is in the link.