The list of the best diets in the world has been the best dash diets for years. Doctors say it's the most effective diet that can boost your health. According to a doctor at the National Institute of Health, the DASH diet is 3.3 out of 5 in the "weight loss effect" category and 4.5 out of 5 in the "usefulness for health" category.
Discover the characteristics of this diet and why it is considered one of the best diets.
DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) is a diet specially developed to lower blood pressure when a person experiences high blood pressure. But later, scientists realized that this diet solved many other important problems: lowering cholesterol levels, preventing stroke and heart failure, and normalizing weight. This diet is also the best diet to prevent diabetes.
What is the concept of the DASH diet?
This diet balances the functioning of the brain and internal organs, as well as all the necessary ingredients (calcium, protein, plant fiber) involved in hair and skin health.
It's also convenient because you don't have to calculate and monitor every component. Simply eating certain recommended products (fruits, vegetables, cereals, protein-containing foods, dairy products) can reduce the salt content of your cooking. The most important feature of the DASH diet compared to other diets is that it is developed for people who need to monitor their diet throughout their lives. Therefore, you don't have to endure hunger. You can afford to buy a variety of delicious food. You need to remember some basic rules.
It's not the quantity of food, but its quality. Here are some important principles to follow:
1. Drink 2 liters (67 fluid ounces) of water per day
2. Eat 5 times a day. Some weights should not exceed 215g (8.80 oz).
3. Daily calorie intake: Approximately 2,000-2,500 kcal.
4. Sweets: 5 times a week or less.
5. Eat more grains, seeds, beans, lean meats, and vegetables.
6. Do not drink soft drinks or alcohol.
7. You cannot eat snacks more than 8 times a day (excluding basic meals). But only take a sip if you are very hungry.
8. Alcohol and tobacco are prohibited.
9. Reduce salt and consumption to 2-3 teaspoons per day.
10. Your diet should include whole-wheat bread.
11. Excludes smoked or fatty foods, pickles, cakes, canned fish, and meat.
What can you eat:
According to the Dash Diet, you need to consider your goals in order to form a proper diet: whether you want to lose weight or become healthier. If you want to lose weight, your menu should contain fewer calories. In other words, you need to reduce your part.
Your daily diet may include the following products:
1. Cereal: 7 servings or more per day (1 serving = 1 slice of bread, 1/2 cup cooked pasta, 1/2 cup porridge).
2. Fruits: 5 servings per day (1 serving = 1 fruit, 1/4 cup nuts, 1/2 cup juice).
3. Vegetables: 5 servings a day (1 serving = 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables).
4. Fat-free dairy products: 2-3 servings daily (1 serving = 50 g of cheese or 0.15 liters of milk).
5. Seeds, beans, nuts: 5 servings per week (1 serving = 40 g (1.40 ounces))
6. Animal and vegetable fats: 3 servings daily (1 serving = 1 teaspoon of olive oil or flaxseed oil).
7. Sweet dishes: 5 times a week or less (1 teaspoon of honey or jam).
8. Fluids: 2 liters per day (67 fl oz) (water, green tea, juice).
9. Protein: 0.2 kg (7 ounces) of lean meat or fish, eggs.
Things to avoid:
Of course, we should avoid all typical "unhealthy" products.
Harmful products can be eliminated in stages, eventually eliminating the urge to eat forbidden foods.
How to Plan Your Diet:
You can create your own menu by considering the rules of meals and the products you can eat.
You don't have to do anything special to create a diet. Simply gradually exclude "bad" products, including the ones you need. If your goal is to lose weight, reduce the number of recommended servings. You can also find a variety of delicious dishes on the internet that are suitable for the Dash diet.
The Dash Diet is a simple, safe, and convenient diet that helps you feel better and reduce overweight.
Such a diet provides your body with the necessary amounts of trace elements and vitamins, and there is no time limit for following this diet. You can lose weight without problems and without experiencing hunger or sudden weight fluctuations. And that means your body is not stressed. And have you tried all these diets? Am I helping you? Share your experience with us!
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.