ANN ARBOR, MI – With your dog by your side, there are many places to visit in Ann Arbor. Take a look at these one-day trip suggestions for you and your beloved dogs.
1. Start your day on the patio at Zingerman's with a breakfast sandwich and coffee.
2. On a Wednesday or Saturday, go across the street to the Ann Arbor Farmers Market to meet all the friendly people's pets.
3. Hike one of the many trails at the University of Michigan Nichols Arboretum, also known as "The Arb" by locals. Visitors can see and smell a variety of curated plant collections and natural areas at the Arb.
4. Take a photo in Graffiti Alley or in front of one of the city's many murals, whether or not your dog has their own Instagram account. Make sure to get a good shot of their furry side.
5. Visit Blue Nile Ethiopian Restaurant's patio for a traditional, utensil-free meal for you and a feast of bread, water, and milk for your pet.
6. Take a look at the Diag. at the University of Michigan. There are plenty of shady trees to rest your dog's weary paws beneath.
7. Get Fido a stylish bandana at Downtown Home and Garden. Next door, at Bill's Beer Garden, which is a dog (and human) friendly, show it off.
8. Grizzly Peak Brewing Co.'s Pups on the Patio menu includes the Pup Patty cheeseburger, salmon or chicken over rice, and even a Poochy Cream dessert. It's not to be missed!
9. Finish your evening with a cocktail at The Ravens Club's outdoor bar or a taste of Ann Arbor Distilling Company's local spirits.
10. If you mention that you will be traveling with a dog, Graduate Ann Arbor will provide you with a dog blanket, water bowl, and custom toy box.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.