King of Prussia, PA
Have you ever had trouble closing a sale? The possibility of rejection, fear that you may be coming on too strong, or perhaps not even knowing what to say when you ask for the sale, are among the reasons so many entrepreneurs struggle to close a deal.
Imagine having a Step-by-Step process that helps you close High-Ticket Sales in just one conversation!
Angela Durant Founder of the Be Brilliant Movement is the innovative leader behind that step-by-step process. Durant has a viral-like growing community of followers on social media who have benefited from her wisdom during her epic retreats and have taken their brands to the next level.
October 21st -October 24th she is inviting entrepreneurs to an exclusive, upscale Sales Mastery Retreat in King of Prussia, PA called S.T.E.L.L.A.R.
We caught up with Angela Durant to get the inside scoop on this 3-day Retreat.
Q: Ms. Durant what will entrepreneurs gain from this Retreat?
A: When you join us for the S.T.E.L.L.A.R. Sales Mastery Retreat, you will gain a Step-by-Step process that helps you close High-Ticket Sales in just one conversation. And, you’ll have a seat at the table with like-minded brilliant women like you to learn and network with.
Q: Who is this retreat for?
A: Coaches, Consultants, Service-Based Entrepreneurs who want to increase their sales.
Q: Why do so many smart entrepreneurs, especially women, struggle with closing sales deals?
- They are not comfortable with selling
- They don’t want to be perceived as pushy or superficial.
- They don’t know what to say
- They have fear of rejection
- They don’t know how to handle objections
- They don’t have the confidence they want to charge what they’re worth
Q: Why a retreat and not a simple workshop?
A: We’ve created a retreat vs. a simple workshop because we wanted to give entrepreneurs who are really serious about their businesses the ability to go deep into learning the sales process, so we could ensure our clients were well equipped when they leave the retreat. We wanted them to have the ability to enroll High-Ticket clients by the end of the retreat, so they could start seeing real results in their business.
Q: Briefly share a little of your own personal story were you one of those entrepreneurs who struggled in this area?
A: I have over 10 years of experience from being a Director of Sales in Corporate America, but that alone did not prepare me to be able to enroll clients into my premium offers in a single conversation. Since then, I have had over 300 calls with prospects. In the beginning, I failed a lot! People who I knew I could really help, said “No” and it was heartbreaking. So I became obsessed with learning how to master the sales conversation so ultimately, I could serve more people, and then slowly but surely, I started to figure it out. I documented what worked, what didn’t, and why. Through this process, I started increasing my ability to enroll clients into my High-Ticket programs in a single conversation!
In the beginning, I wanted to improve to be able to help more people, but then I discovered that my Branding clients were struggling to make sales as well, and that’s when I created the S.T.E.L.L.A.R. Sales Mastery Method. Until now, the S.T.E.L.L.A.R. Sales Mastery method was only taught in my 1-Year VIP Flagship Program (Legacy Brand Program). Now we built an upscale, exclusive retreat to meet the needs of our clients.
Q: When most people think of retreats relaxation and meditation come to mind. What activities can attendees expect?
A: They can expect a Best-in-Class experience
- Upscale Accommodations
- Delicious Food & Beverages
- Spa treatments
- And to be well taken care of so they have time to think and work on their business instead of working in their business.
Q: This retreat is being promoted as an exclusive event. What does that mean exactly?
A: It means that there is only space for 5–10 people max.
- It means it has been designed to deliver the personal attention and high value to the participants.
- It means not everyone will have a seat at the table but the people who do will have the ability to network with like-minded professionals and entrepreneurs.
- It means the participants will be able to learn and grow in a space where every question they have will be answered and where they will not have to compete to be seen, heard, or helped with the individual challenges they have.
Q: What else would you like to add about this upcoming retreat?
A: If the participants upgrade to the VIP experience they will also have a professional photoshoot done for their Brand. This will give them the headshots and images they’ll need if they’re called to speak at conferences, for social media, for Podcasts, etc. They will always have the professional and polished images they need.
- Also, the venue is top of the line and they will have their own personal concierge to support them while at the retreat
- Imagine stepping away from your business for 3 days to learn how to make more money, and network with like-minded business owners who “get you”, and having a team focus on your needs so you can focus on growing your business. This is the experience S.T.E.L.L.A.R. will deliver to everyone who attends the retreat.
Durant says the S.T.E.L.L.A.R. retreat also includes hotel accommodations and most meals.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.