PHOENIX, AZ—Nexa Receptionists Holdings LLC, a tech-enabled business service based in Phoenix, has added live chat and text messaging to its portfolio of services
By purchasing Client Chat Live's patented technology and professional employees from a full-service live chat and text company based in Texas, now Nexa's clients can receive assistance from a real, live customer service any time, any day.
With this addition, the company no longer exclusively rely on artificial intelligence (AI) and automated bots to communicate with customers. Instead, the combination of technology and well-educated humans on the line offers an authentic experience for the clients.
Nexa's executives are always searching for ways to use new technology and innovation to help companies throughout the home services, healthcare, legal, real estate, e-commerce, and retail industries expand operations and revenue.
Nexa's tech-enabled, people-powered foundation enables organizations to do this and provide human-centered experiences to their consumers and prospective customers via voice, online chat and text.
The following are some of the new features that Chat Live added to the existing Nexa Chat & Text service:
- Full-year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, text and live chat. Even late at night and on holidays, a live person is accessible to answer inquiries, arrange appointments, and qualify leads.
- Live phone transfer that enables you to connect qualified leads to a live Nexa agent for real-time lead conversion scheduling and better customer experience, among other things.
- CRM Integration that will help you to keep track of all of your leads and customers in one location.
- An installed chat feature on your website that will add text capabilities or a chatbox that shows up automatically to increase interaction.
- Personalized Experience, with unique scripts and visuals to ensure that the entire experience reflects your brand.
- Reports with chat and text details, as well as integrated analytics that allow you to enhance customer service, monitor leads and increase income.
“We’re looking forward to this next chapter and are excited to be able to bring this technology to our customers and business partners,” said the CEO of Nexa, Jeff Mosler.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.