PHOENIX, AZ — Phoenix Police Records and Services lobby has been reopened for walk-ins. After more than a year of closure, the hall now accepts visitors with a limited capacity of 25 people.
This new direction will be effective on Monday, June 21, 2021. The lobby accepts guests and visitors from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. Due to the limited capacity. Additional visitors will be asked to wait outside.
Working closely with city leadership and the Maricopa County Health Department, the Phoenix Police Department continues to get updates on the pandemic situation, especially to decide on future changes that impact the officers, staff, and the community.
New guidelines for each program are:
Police Public and Traffic Records
- Visitors may submit a request online through https://www.phoenix.gov/atyourservice or in-person
- To request an appointment for a single record request, visitors can call 602-262-1885 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers can also call 602-534-5787 or 602-262-1693, or go to 1717 E. Grant St., Ste. 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034 to get help with a record or get an update on their records.
- Customers can reach vehicle impound staff with vehicle inquiries at 602-495-2096
- For vehicle towing information, contact https://www.phoenix.gov/police/resources-information/towing-information
- To obtain a release for a vehicle, the requestor must submit all required release document for review in person
The city’s official contracted tow vendors are:
- All City Towing 480-833-7278
- DV Towing 623-516-4914
- Western Towing 623-882-2999
- Customers can contact loud party staff at 602-262-7803
- All loud party hearings will be scheduled and conducted telephonically in conjunction with the City of Phoenix Auditor’s Office
- Residents can access more information on the City of Phoenix Loud Party Ordinance at https://www.phoenix.gov/police/resources-information/loud-party-ordinance