Youtube is a video publishing platform where creators are uploading thousands of videos on daily basis. It’s one of the best ways to increase your brand awareness and reach new customers.
In this article, we will discuss how you can use YouTube for brand awareness and get more views, likes, comments, subscribers, etc.
What is Brand Awareness?
Brand awareness is when people recognize your company name or logo. For example, if you have a coffee shop named “Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf”, then your target audience would be aware of that coffee shop because they know it by its name. They might even say “Oh I love Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf! Let me go there next time”.
Brand awareness is also known as “awareness”. So in short, brand awareness means that people know about your business/product.
Why Use YouTube for Brand Awareness?
YouTube has been around since 2005. In fact, it was acquired by Google in 2006. Since then, YouTube has become an essential part of our lives. We watch videos on YouTube every day. And most of us spend hours watching videos on YouTube.
So why not use YouTube for brand awareness? Here are some reasons:
1) You can easily create a channel for yourself.
2) The content is free.
3) Your audience is already using YouTube.
4) You don’t need any special skills to start creating videos.
5) There are millions of users who visit YouTube every month.
6) Videos on YouTube are easy to share with friends through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
7) You can make money from ads on YouTube.
8) You can promote your products/services on YouTube.
9) You can use YouTube to build relationships with your potential clients.