If you've visited Stow, Ohio recently or are a resident, you know that there are plenty of Mexican Restaurants to choose from. If you're looking for a great Mexican place to eat at in Stow, here are some ideas.
- Been around for over 20 years
- Family-owned and operated
- The menu includes a mix of Tex-Mex, traditional Mexican, and American offerings.
- Family owned
- Has specialty fruit water
- If you order guacamole, they make it fresh right next to your table.
- Is a full bar and Mexican restaurant
- Well known for their street tacos
- Have locations in Stow, Brimfield, and Austintown
4) El Campesino
- Use fresh ingredients to make food from scratch every day
- Serve authentic homemade Mexican food
- Have dine-in, pick-up, and delivery
- Serve authentic and classic dishes
- Use fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Have many different food options for you to choose from
6) Casa Nueva
- Offer deals throughout the year
- Authentic Taco, Margarita, and Tequila bar
- Have a variety of food options to choose from
Of these six Mexican restaurants, three have been around for a while (Pancho and Lefty's, Los Girasoles, and El Campesino), and three opened up in the last few years (Alejandro's Amigos Taqueria, Spicy Sombreros, and Casa Nueva).
All of these restaurants offer typical Mexican food options. However, you will have to try each one out to see which one best meets your taste requirements. Enjoy your options, and feel free to leave a comment about which you like the best.