If you miss the hiring event on Tuesday, June 7th, there is another event tomorrow, Wednesday, June 8th.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is hiring for Transportation Security Officers (TSOs). TSOs provide security and protection to airport travelers, airports, and aircraft. In this role, you will be interacting with the public and some duties include screening luggage, securing exit and entry points, searches, and more.
Once hired, the work location will be at the Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320.
Sign-on bonus information: For qualified new hires, TSA is offering a sign-on bonus of up to $1,000: $500 after onboarding and another $500 after one year. TSO new hires who are onboarded through September 30, 2022, qualify for this initiative.
RSVP here and face masks are required at the event.
Here are the details so you can come prepared:
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
1380 Virginia Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30344
Pay rate: $17.84 - $18.59 per hour with full-time and part-time positions.
Dress code: Casual but presentable.
- Must be 18 years or older
- U.S. citizen or national
- High school diploma, GED, or security experience equivalent
- Any previous security experience is not required
You can apply online before attending the event to expedite the process. Your USAJOBS profile and TSA application do not require a resume or previous work experience.
- Attend an information session;
- Apply for the TSO position if you have not already done so online;
- To test your English language ability and object recognition on a computer-based test (CBT);
- Attend an interview to determine qualifications;
- Complete a pre-hire background investigation, federal drug screening, and medical evaluation shortly after the event.
- Offers are presented within 30 days which does not include TSA events.
For more information visit the TSA website.
RSVP on Indeed.