The Little Tokyo (Japan Town) area of Los Angeles, California, is a place where there are many ethnic restaurants. Although most are Japanese restaurants, there are other Asian restaurants as well.
Peking Tavern Chinese Restaurant was The Original Chinese Gastropub which was established in 2013 in the basement of an old downtown Los Angeles bank. Now they are located in Little Tokyo at 236 South Los Angeles Street.
The two "Andrews" who own the restaurant are USC alumni and Architects. The venture of Peking Tavern comes from their experiences in Beijing circa 1994. They started the restaurant as an experiment seven years ago. They are committed to serve quality food and drinks.
Their hours of operation are:
- Fridays -- 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM to12:00 AM
- Saturdays -- 2:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Sundays -- 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Mondays -- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Tuesdays -- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Wednesdays -- 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Thursdays -- 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
The inviting atmosphere along with friendly service and good food make Peking Tavern a place to enjoy in Little Tokyo.
[Website: www.pekingtavern.com; Phone: (213) 393-7106]