An Ohio witness at Lakewood reported watching a silent, slow-moving, diamond-shaped object at 1:12 a.m. on June 2, 2023, according to testimony from the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC).
The witness was in a swimming pool and looked up to see the object “emerge from the house” and move toward the garage before disappearing.
“It was white, glowing, and soundless," the reporting witness stated. “It stayed the exact speed with the exact height for the duration of its travel.”
The witness believes that the object was moving between 5-10 mph.
“The motion of it was unusual. It was gliding but unnatural. Certainly, something I haven’t seen before.”
The area is a residential neighborhood near Lake Erie.
Lakewood is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, population 50,942. The report included two illustrations, filed on June 2, 2023, and posted for public viewing on July 10, 2023. Witness quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to NUFORC or to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
Ohio was rated 5th in total U.S. UFO sightings for July 2023 with 37 cases filed, according to the MUFON August 2023 newsletter. California topped the list with 75 cases.
There were 13 diamond cases reported nationally in July 2023.
Recent Ohio Coverage
- Ohio witness photographs cylinder-shaped object heading toward ground level
- Ohio witness photographs white circle-shaped object crossing early morning sky
- Ohio witness describes multiple orb-like objects hovering near water tower
- Ohio witness says triangle-shaped object hovered over nearby wood line
- Cargo pilot reports fast-moving objects in triangle formation over Ohio airspace
- Ohio witness says cylinder-shaped object changed colors crossing sky