An Ohio witness at Lima reported watching and photographing a “twisting” cylinder-shaped object that appeared to move toward the ground level at 8:09 p.m. on April 10, 2023, according to testimony from the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC).
The witness was driving westbound on State Road approaching the intersection of Route 65 and Ottawa Road. The object was observed out the front windshield towards the passenger side (northwest) over Route 30.
“Mid-flight, it was twisting as the photo was taken,” the reporting witness stated. “It made a gradual turn and began to slow as it got closer to the ground.”
The report included three images, filed on April 11, 2023, and released for public viewing on May 19, 2023. Witness quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to NUFORC or to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
Please remember that most UFO reports can be resolved as something natural or man-made. These raw reports are for information only as investigators review the facts and attempt to resolve the case.
Ohio was rated 7th in total U.S. UFO sightings for May 2023 with 17 cases filed, according to the MUFON June 2023 newsletter. California topped the list with 45 cases.
There were 19 cylinder cases reported nationally in May 2023.
Recent Ohio Coverage
- Ohio witness photographs white circle-shaped object crossing early morning sky
- Ohio witness describes multiple orb-like objects hovering near water tower
- Ohio witness says triangle-shaped object hovered over nearby wood line
- Cargo pilot reports fast-moving objects in triangle formation over Ohio airspace
- Ohio witness says cylinder-shaped object changed colors crossing sky