Brace yourself for the ultimate indulgence without all that guilt! These Heavenly 3-Ingredient Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies are packed with nutty goodness and incredibly easy to make. If you've ever dreamed of an indulgent treat without all the sugar, this is your cookie! They are the epitome of simplicity, requiring just three common ingredients, yet they deliver an explosion of guilt-free peanut butter flavor in every bite.
Even if you're not a kitchen whiz, you'll find this recipe easy and simple to follow. perfect for anyone watching their sugar intake or embracing a low-carb lifestyle. Get ready to be amazed as you bake up a batch of these treats. Your taste buds will thank you, and your friends will be begging for the recipe!
- Be cautious when selecting your peanut butter. You want to get one that does not have any sugar in it. In addition, it's best to avoid the 'natural' ones (some natural peanut butter has added oil that will make your cookies greasy).
- Make sure you use a granular sugar alternative that measures 1:1 with regular sugar. If you want a bit of sprinkled granular sugar alternative over the top, it makes a nice coating.
- When making your criss cross on the top of your cookies, either dip your fork in water or spray with nonstick spray.
- Figuring out if your cookies are done can be a challenge due to the color of your dough. So the best way is to look for a golden color at the edges of your cookies.
- Give your peanut butter a good stir with a spoon before adding it to your recipe. It helps with blending.
- Keep an eye on your cookies; they can burn quickly.
Prep Time: 5 mins; Cook Time: 7 mins; Total Time: 12 mins; Serves: 36 cookies
- 2 C peanut butter
- 2C Sugar Alternative
- 2 large eggs
- Warm your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and line your cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer or hand-held mixer, cream together your sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Once combined, add in your eggs and mix once again until combined.
- Make use of a cookie scoop. Scoop the dough into balls and space them 1 1/2–2 inches apart on your parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- After you have your cookies scooped out, using the bottom of a glass (or the palm of your hand), press on the balls to flatten to half of their thickness.
- Using a fork, make criss-cross marks across the tops of your cookies.
- Bake until the edges are golden, around 7-9 minutes. Monitor them closely.
- Cool your cookies on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
References Adapted By:
S. (2023, August 26). 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies. THE SUGAR FREE DIVA. https://thesugarfreediva.com/3-ingredient-sugar-free-peanut-butter-cookies/In-Text Citation: (2023)