While chocolate is a favorite indulgence for many, it is not for everyone. For those who like the darker end of the chocolate spectrum, there is a scrumptious choice just waiting to be devoured: Brownies with white chocolate.
White Chocolate Brownies compliment their dark chocolate siblings by emphasizing white chocolate's creamy, dreamy flavor. These treats are suitable for those who prefer a milder, less intense chocolate flavor or who consider themselves "chocophobes."
Even my chocolate-obsessed friends believe these white chocolate brownies are the greatest. They have the ideal crinkle topping and a delectable fudgy center!
- Measure your flour properly - with a spoon, sprinkle flour into your measuring cup, don't use the measuring cup to scoop out your flour.
- You get your crackle top on the brownies by making sure you whisky your eggs and sugar until they are a pale yellow color.
PREP TIME: 10 mins; COOK TIME: 30 mins; SERVINGS: 16 brownies
- 8 ounces of white chocolate bars, I like Lindt or Ghirardelli bars
- ¾ C unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 ¼ cups granulated white sugar
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups flour, all-purpose
- ¾ tsp salt
- Set the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside a 8"x8" pan that has been sprayed.
- Over medium heat, using a double boiler, melt the butter and white chocolate together. Stir constantly to ensure that the white chocolate is cooked evenly. Then turn off the heat. Make sure to not overcook your white chocolate or it's will begin to clump.
- Using a stand mixer, whisk together the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract until pale yellow.
- Add in your melted white chocolate and butter and whisk until mixed and creamy.
- With a rubber spatula, fold the flour and salt into the wet ingredients until barely mixed.
- Fill the prepared pan with your brownie batter. Smooth the batter so it's evenly distributed.
- For 29-33 minutes, bake the brownies. Then, on a wire rack, cool the brownies entirely in the pan.
- Once completly cool, remove the edges of the brownies from the pan with a butter knife and flip over to carefully release. Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- Enjoy Friends! ❤️
Refrences Adapted By:
Dyer, G., Dyer, G., & Dyer, G. (2023, March 13). White Chocolate Brownies. In Bloom Bakery -. https://inbloombakery.com/white-chocolate-brownies/In-Text Citation: (Dyer et al., 2023)