As fall arrives and leaves paint the world in shades of red and gold, Starbucks enthusiasts, like myself eagerly anticipate the return of the infamous Pumpkin! My favorite is the Pumpkin Cold Foam Cold Brew. This seasonal sensation marries the velvety smoothness of cold foam with the warmth of pumpkin spice and the boldness of cold brew coffee. For those who crave this autumn treat year-round or prefer to have it from the comfort of their own kitchen (you know so you can stay in your jammies), this article is for you!
Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Foam Cold Brew - Servings: 1 Delicious Drink
- 1 cup of Starbucks Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1/2 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2-4 tablespoons of pumpkin cream cold foam (recipe below)
- Ice cubes
1. Fill a glass with ice cubes.
2. Pour 1 cup of Starbucks Cold Brew Concentrate over the ice.
3. Gently pour in the milk, leaving about an inch or two of space at the top.
4. Carefully spoon the pumpkin cream cold foam on top.
5. Insert a straw, and enjoy the perfect sip of fall!
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Foam Recipe
Servings: 4 - 6
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream (or coconut cream for a dairy-free / vegan option)
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cream, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice until it becomes a smooth and creamy texture.
2. Use a milk frother or hand mixer to whip the mixture until it forms stiff peaks.
3. Generously spoon the homemade pumpkin cream cold foam over your cold brew coffee.
Now, you can revel in the essence of autumn with your very own Starbucks Pumpkin Cold Foam Cold Brew. This recipe allows you to experience the cozy embrace of pumpkin spice combined with the refreshing chill of cold brew coffee at a fraction of the cost. Here's to enjoying pumpkin season all fall in your jammies on the couch, no waiting in any long lines for you!
Enjoy Friends! ❤️