I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and I love chocolate. One of my favorite treats is a Three Musketeers candy bar. I like it because it‘s simple. It's not overly sweet or full of a bunch of stuff; it's just light and airy with a great chocolate taste.
- 4 12 oz. packages of milk chocolate chips (You could also use semi-sweet.)
- 2 8-oz. containers of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 48 oz. dark chocolate (chips or melting wafers will work)
- Using a large microwave-safe bowl, melt your chocolate chips for two minutes. Stir and place back in the microwave for another 30–40 seconds. Do this until your chips have completely melted. Don’t overmelt them or cook them too long in the microwave, or the chocolate will seize up on you. Cool your chocolate once it's melted.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment paper. Set to the side.
- Using another large bowl, carefully fold your melted chocolate into your cool whip. Don’t be shocked if your chocolate hardens into tiny bits. Continue to fold the mixture until all of the cool whip and chocolate are combined. When done, add it to your prepared 9 x 13 pan and level it off (using a spatula, make it smooth and even).
- Place in your freezer for 45 minutes. Remove from the freezer and cut into 36 squares. Add your candies or squares to a cookie sheet covered in parchment and place it back in the fridge for another 45 minutes.
- When you get ready to dip your candies, melt your dark chocolate wafers in the microwave according to directions.Take your candies from the freezer and dip them into your melted dark chocolate. Place back on parchment paper and place in the fridge or freezer to harden.
- Once hardened, store your candies in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer. They will be all ready for you when you get your next chocolate attack!
- Enjoy Friends! ❤️