Walt Disney World Resort's 50th anniversary celebration officially began on October 1, 2021, 50 years from the day of the opening of Magic Kingdom Park in 1971.
For the past year and a half, Disney fans have celebrated 50 years of magic at all four Disney World theme parks -- Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Disney's Hollywood Studios -- but the event officially ends on March 31, 2023, so now is the time to grab souvenirs while they are still available.
Although multiple merchandise collections have dropped throughout Disney World's 50th anniversary party, Disney recently unveiled the Grand Finale Collection. This final series, inspired by Magic Kingdom, features a gold and black color scheme with royal purple and royal blue accents.
Of course, the pieces are available at Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Springs, but shoppers outside of Florida can still snag some Grand Finale items at shopDisney.com:
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Ear Headband for Adults - $39.99
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Grand Finale Loungefly Mini Backpack - $88.00
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Geometric Starbucks Tumbler with Straw – Gold - $49.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Tie-Dye Spirit Jersey for Adults – Walt Disney World 50 - $84.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tie-Dye Spirit Jersey for Women – Walt Disney World 50 - $84.99
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Grand Finale Clogs for Adults by Crocs - $64.99 (Pre-Order)
- Mickey Mouse ''Grand Finale'' Plush – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Medium 14'' - $34.99
Next up for The Walt Disney Company is the Disney 100 celebration, which officially kicks off at Disneyland Resort on January 27, 2023. Fans can already peruse some Disney 100 merchandise on shopDisney, as well.
Did you enjoy Walt Disney World Resort's 50th anniversary?
Comments / 0