Sevierville Housing Market Trends in August
In August 2023, Sevierville home prices were up 36.3% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $518,000. On average, homes in Sevierville sell after 43 days on the market compared to 56 days last year. There were 64 homes sold in August this year, up from 62 last year.
Sevierville Migration & Relocation Trends
In Jun '23 - Aug '23, 31% of Sevierville homebuyers searched to move out of Sevierville, while 69% looked to stay within the metropolitan area.
Where are people moving to Sevierville from?
- Across the nation, 0.58% of homebuyers searched to move into Sevierville from outside metros.
- Los Angeles homebuyers searched to move into Sevierville more than any other metro followed by Chicago and Washington.
Where are people from Sevierville moving to?
- 69% of Sevierville homebuyers searched to stay within the Sevierville metropolitan area.
- Nashville was the most popular destination among Sevierville homebuyers followed by Bend and Myrtle Beach.
Top 5 Most Expensive Homes Sold in Sevierville in the Last Month
1. 4613 Dreamland Way, Sevierville, TN, 37876
- Sold on AUG 23, 2023 for $1,870,000
- 5 Beds, 5 Baths, 4848 Sq Ft
- Description: Newly built 5BR 5BA cabin with indoor pool, amazing views, and expected annual rental income of $250K. Features open concept floor plan, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, game room, outdoor space with hot tub and firepit. Located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. More details here.
2. 3609 Grassy Knoll Ct, Sevierville, TN, 37862
- Sold on AUG 18, 2023 for $1,430,000
- 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 3442 Sq Ft
- Description: Price reduced on 4 BD/4.5 BA modern cabin with great views, 4 fireplaces, and over 3,400 sq ft of luxurious living space. Projected rental income of $150,000 per year. Located in Wears Valley, close to Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. More details here.
3. 1503 Firefly Trail Way, Sevierville, TN, 37862
- Sold on AUG 16, 2023 for $1,350,000
- 6 Beds, 6 Baths, 4525 Sq Ft
- Description: 6BR 6BA cabin with indoor heated pool, 3 decks, pool table, and games. Located on top of Black Bear Ridge with spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains and Wears Valley. Minutes from Pigeon Forge/The Island. More details here.
4. 3318 Covered Bridge Way, Sevierville, TN, 37862
- Sold on AUG 29, 2023 for $1,175,000
- 6 Beds, 5 Baths, 3042 Sq Ft
- Description: 6-bedroom, 5-bath cabin in Smoky Mountain Ridge, Wears Valley. Features a creek, firepit, hot tub, game room, and community pool. Great investment opportunity. More details here.
5. 2229 Jared Rd, Sevierville, TN, 37876
- Sold on AUG 25, 2023 for $950,000
- 3 Beds, 6 Baths, 4794 Sq Ft
- Description: Large log cabin with mountain view, 3 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, 3 bonus rooms, open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, wrap-around deck, pool table, wet bar, and loft with master suite. Rented as a six-bedroom cabin. Excellent short-term rental. More details here.
Disclaimer: The data mentioned in this article is sourced from Redfin. This platform does not provide explicit or implicit guarantees regarding the accuracy or current nature of the content. This content was assisted by AI and may contain errors. Please verify critical information with trusted sources. Learn more.