Celebrate Mom and show her how much you care for her! Atlanta has plenty of options for things to do on this special day. Find the best Mother’s Day events and Mother’s Day brunch specials in Atlanta.
The Best Mother’s Day Events in Atlanta
Show your mother how much she means to you this Mother’s Day with any of the fun, special events happening in Atlanta.
- Mother's Day DIY Terrarium Building in Decatur Square - May 6, 2022 through May 8, 2022 at 12 p.m. PlantHouse will help you make your one-of-a-kind creation in their do-it-yourself terrarium space. Terrarium prices range from $40-$50.
- Célébrez en Rosé Food & Wine Festival at Historic Fourth Ward Park - May 7, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. For its 3rd year, this rosé-themed picnic-style celebration is the perfect way to spend Mother's Day weekend. Treat Mom to a day filled with high fashion, Instagram-worthy VIP experiences, photo installations, culinary offerings, and performances from Robin Thicke, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Rotimi, and various local artists. Tickets range from $85-$5,000.
- Gardens For Connoisseurs Tour at the Atlanta Botanical Garden – May 7, 2022 through May 8, 2022. This tour features private gardens of varying styles throughout metro Atlanta. With only limited capacity at the gardens, tickets will sell out quick for this Mother’s Day tradition! Tickets cost $35.
- Mother's Day Brunch at Zoo Atlanta - May 8, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mom can enjoy a celebration at a one-of-a-kind destination with a delicious brunch buffet inside the Michael & Thalia Carlos Ballroom in Savannah Hall, overlooking the African Savannah exhibit. Admission to the Zoo is included after your meal. Tickets cost $250 for a table of four and $60 per additional guest.
- Mother's Day Special at Chattahoochee Nature Center - May 8, 2022 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Moms get in for FREE this Mother's Day! Enjoy a picnic, Wildlife Walk, or the new River Boardwalk Trail with your family.
- Southeastern Showhouse Hosts Mother's Day - May 8, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Celebrate Mom on the last day of the 7th-annual Southeastern Designer Showhouse & Gardens. All mothers can enjoy a complimentary mimosa with general admission ticket purchase.
- Mother’s Day Family Canoe Day with Chattahoochee Nature Center – May 8, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Enjoy some bonding time with Mom and an afternoon of paddling for the whole family. Learn all about the Chattahoochee River from experienced canoe guides. Tickets cost $40.
- Mother's Day Wine Therapy Sip & Paint - May 8, 2022 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Gifted Ferret is hosting Mom Time with a nice break and relaxing painting session. Choose from an Oversized Wine Glass or a Recycled Frosted Wine Bottle Lamp to paint. A bottle of wine is included with purchase. Tickets cost $35.
Where to Eat Mother’s Day Brunch in Atlanta
Atlanta restaurants are going all out to show moms what they mean to us. Check out these top spots to grab brunch on Mother’s Day weekend in Atlanta.
- Hotel Colee - May 8, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Celebrate Mom with divine bites, live music from The Groove ATL, and a diaper drive benefiting the Tender Foundation.
- Zoo Atlanta - May 8, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mom can enjoy a delicious brunch buffet inside Savannah Hall, overlooking the African Savannah exhibit. Admission to the Zoo is included after your meal.
- Cosmo's Pizza + Social - May 8, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Moms are FREE when you reserve for a party of four or more. Enjoy a handcrafted Bloody Mary bar, Mimosa bar, and Italian brunch menu.
- Park Tavern – May 8, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Overlook Piedmont Park and the Atlanta skyline while you enjoy brunch bubbles, an omelet station, and a brunch buffet at Park Tavern.
- DBA Barbecue – May 8, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Enjoy Mother’s Day at home with DBA’s Barbecue’s catering spreads, complete with maple-glazed smoked ham, mac & cheese, baked beans, grilled cream corn, and corn muffins.