‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa Opens As First Full-Service Resort on Sanibel and Captiva Islands
‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa of Captiva Island announced today that — with the opening of TripAdvisor’s top-rated Old Captiva House restaurant — the legendary resort becomes the first to offer full services to guests on Sanibel Captiva Islands following Hurricane Ian. The resort is located at 15951 Captiva Drive, and currently occupancy is limited to island residents, first responders and workforce teams with approved island access.
Service and amenities currently available include:
- One-, two- and three-bedroom accommodations
- Old Captiva House restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner seating from 7.30 AM to 7.00 PM
- The resort’s private, pristine, beautiful Gulf of Mexico beaches that have been cleaned and raked (chairs and umbrellas currently not available)
- Both Oasis Family Pool and Serenity Pool, with towel service
- Captiva Coffee House
- The Hideaway, a Caribbean-influenced pub (with swing seats) at Serenity Pool
- Tennis and Pickleball
- ‘Tween Waters Marina for dockage (call 239.671.0499)
- Pelican’s Roost gift shop
- Free parking
“My sincere thanks to all of the team members of Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts who’ve made this remarkable recovery possible,” notes Doug Babcock, Chief Executive Officer. “In addition, our heartfelt thanks and appreciate goes out and will continue to go out to all the first responders, power, water, debris and others working to restore our islands so quickly and professionally.
‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa reservations may be made now to January 31, 2023 only at 239.476.0311; after February 1, 2023 online at www.Tween-Waters.com. Old Captiva House reservations are encouraged via OpenTable at www.OldCaptivaHouse.com.