Let`s bring French baguette to the next level with a delicious combination of bacon, cheese, and mustard. Quick and easy, we just can`t stop eating it. French baguette is tasty on its own, but when stuffed with cheese, bacon and onions, it`s just heavenly tasty. It has a perfect, creamy and melty consistency, spiced up with mustard and you can make a meal of it alone. Plus, you can adjust the filling according to your and the taste of your family. The best of all, you can make ahead and simply freeze it. Indulge yourself with this cheese and bacon delight!
Prep time: 30 min; Servings: 4
- 1 baguette
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- ½ cup fried bacon, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Cut bread crosswise, but not through the bottom crust.
- In a bowl, combine cheese, butter, onion, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Fry the bacon for a couple of minutes over a medium heat.
- Add bacon in the cheese mixture and stir.
- Stuff the mixture inside the baguettes.
- Wrap baguette in foil.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until bread is heated and cheese is melted.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.