In honor of Father’s Day, NewsBreak is launching a content campaign to celebrate the paternal figures in local communities across the country. Is there someone in your area who’s making an outsized difference in taking care of your community? Are there exciting local Father's Day events or places to take the important father figures in your life to celebrate the occasion? We want to hear about it
We’ll be awarding
🏆 1 Editor’s Pick 🏆 $100
One story will be awarded the Editor’s Pick. This will be decided by the NewsBreak Editorial Team and awarded to content that best captures the meaning of the campaign and provides quality content to the audience.
🎗 2 Top Stories 🎗 $100
Two creators whose stories were viewed by the most people in that creator’s local area will be awarded the Top Story prize.
Here’s how to participate:
- Create local content related to Father's Day
- Tag Fathers Day
- Publish your story
- Repeat these steps to share more content and increase your chances of winning
Content campaign requirements***:
- You must be an approved NewsBreak Contributor (you can sign up to be a contributor if you aren’t one already)
- You must publish a U.S. local story (city or county) on NewsBreak related to Father's Day (irrelevant content will be disqualified)
- Each eligible post must include the tag Fathers Day. (Content published without this tag will not be eligible for selection.)
- You can enter multiple content campaigns at the same time – but you can’t submit the same post for consideration in multiple campaigns.
- All stories must be published on or before Monday, June 19.
- Content must follow our Community Standards, Requirements and Editorial Standards & Guidelines
*Prizes will be paid as a bonus through your portal or through a gift card depending on eligibility
**You cannot win in more than one category