So you think your neighborhood has the brightest, boldest, craziest holiday light display? We want to see it! Show us how your community shows out for the holidays – whether it’s a yard filled with inflatable elves or a light display that you’re fairly certain can be seen from space. Show us the best holiday light show in your community!
We’ll be awarding:
🏆 1 Editor’s Pick 🏆 $200*
One story will be awarded the Editor’s Pick. This will be decided by the NewsBreak Editorial Team and awarded to content that best captures the meaning of the campaign and provides quality content to the audience.** This story will also be included in a national round-up featuring the best Holiday lights.
⭐️ 3 Star Contributors ⭐️ $100*
Three contributors who posted the most stories related to the topic during the campaign period will be awarded the Star Contributor prize.**
🎗 2 Top Stories 🎗 $50*
The top two local stories with the most page views during the campaign period will be awarded in this category.**
Here’s how to participate:
- Create local content related to Holiday lights
- Tag Holiday Lights
- Publish your story
- Repeat these steps to share more content and increase your chances of winning
Content campaign requirements***:
- You must be an approved NewsBreak Contributor (you can sign up to be a contributor if you aren’t one already)
- You must publish a U.S. local story (city or county) on NewsBreak related to holiday lights (irrelevant content will be disqualified)
- Each eligible post must include the tag Holiday Lights. (Content published without this tag will not be eligible for selection.)
- You can enter multiple content campaigns at the same time – but you can’t submit the same post for consideration in multiple campaigns.
- All stories must be published on or before Friday, December 23.
- Content must follow our Content Policy, Requirements and Editorial Standards & Guidelines
*Prizes will be paid as a bonus through your portal or through a gift card depending on eligibility
**You cannot win in more than one category
Comments / 0