Every mother deserves the best care and love. Mothers day is a special day where it's time to say to your mother, "I love you." In the United States, we celebrate Mother's day in May - the second Sunday. This year it happens to be on May 16th.
This year mother's day might be a little different than it has been in previous years. The most important is to keep our mothers safe and healthy.
Mother's love is the purest and most unconditional LOVE ever. Moms are our greatest teachers and best friends. Yes, not all moms are PERFECT, but they try their best. Sometimes it is hard to understand why our moms made certain decisions or actions. But pretty often, once we have our own children, we realize even more how much hard work and love one mother can do and give.
For that, you can choose one of the all-time favorite quotes for mother's day.
- "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." - Robert Browning
2. "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother" - Abraham Lincoln.
3. "Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all." - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
4. "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands" - Milton Berle.
5. "My mother is a walking miracle." - Leonardo DiCaprio.
6. "A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled." - Emily Dickinson.
7. "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." - Princess Diana.
8. "Sometimes, when you pick up your child, you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same, you could not live without." - Jodi Picoult.
9. "Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends—but only one mother in the whole world." - Martha Stewart
10 . "Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love." - Stevie Wonder.
11. "Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face." - George Eliot.
12. "God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers." - Rudyard Kipling.
13. "My mother is so full of joy and life. I am her child. And that is better than being the child of anyone else in the world." - Maya Angelou.
14. "This might explain the number of children I have that call me "Mom" - Oprah Winfrey.
15. "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." - Sophia Loren.
Words are powerful and make all of us feel good. Do you remember the last time you said something beautiful to your mother?
Our mothers deserve the best care, attention, and love. Mothers are the reason we know about LOVE and CARE. Send a beautiful mother's day card and a beautiful bouquet. If you do not know what to write inside the card, pick one beautiful quote and make your mom feel special
Happy Mother's day!
Share your favorite poem, message, or quote in the comments.
Please follow for more.