The general election, as well as a few other small education elections, is coming up fast! here's everything you need to know about voting early, using a drop-box, or voting on November 8th, 2022.
- October 6, 2022 - East Hanover Township Special School Election
- October 6, 2022 -Watchung Hills Regional (Long Hill) Special School Election
- November 8, 2022 - General Election
- Mail-In Ballots can be requested from the Morris County Clerk's Office as an alternative to voting on the voting machines.
- If you have previously requested a ballot for all future elections, you will continue to be mailed your ballot. Please contact the Morris County Clerk with any questions regarding your status.
- Mail-In Ballots can be returned via the USPS or deposited in a secure mail-in ballot drop box.
- If you no longer wish to receive a Mail-In Ballot, submit this form to opt-out. Please contact the Morris County Clerk for more information.
- Special School Election Registration Deadline - September 15, 2022
- General Election Registration Deadline - October 18, 2022
These are the current locations of Early Voting locations in Morris County. These sites will be open for the 2022 General Election from October 29 through November 6.
Boonton Township Early Voting Location - 155 Powerville Rd, Boonton Township 07005
Central Park of Morris County Early Voting Location - 2 Executive Drive, Morris Plains 07950
Denville Early Voting Location - 1 Saint Mary's Place, Township of Denville 07834
Hanover Early Voting Location - 15 N. Jefferson Rd, Whippany 07981
Madison Early Voting Location - 50 Kings Rd, Madison 07940
Morristown Early Voting Location - 200 South Street, Morristown 07963
Mount Arlington Early Voting Location - 18 North Glen Ave, Mount Arlington 07856
Mount Olive Early Voting Location - 204 Flanders-Drakestown Road, Mount Olive 07828
Click here to find your voting location within Morristown, NJ.
Morristown Minute has been approved for the 2022 Local News Fund!*
Our reporters will be dedicating time and resources to investigating the roadblocks to mental health accessibility in our town.
*The 2022 Local News Fund is a program administered by the Local Media Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization affiliated with the Local Media Association. The purpose of the program is to allow independent and family-owned news organizations to solicit tax-deductible donations from their communities for journalism projects that focus on critical local issues. Contributions to this program are tax-deductible to the full extent of U.S. law; please consult a tax advisor for details.